- Israel forcibly sterilised Ethiopian immigrants
- Israel harvested the organs of dead Palestinians without consent
- Any mention of Israel wiping Palestine off the map
- Israelis chanting ‘Death to Arabs’ (an extremely regular occurrence)
- Their top Rabbis signed a religious ruling forbidding renting homes to Palestinians/non-Jews
- 'Price tag' attacks by Israelis on churches, monasteries, mosques and graveyards (Christian and Muslim)
"Southern Tel Aviv has become the country’s garbage bin. To all of the bleeding hearts who speak against me – I suggest that they take a few dozen infiltrators in to their own neighborhoods. Let them see them every day, let their children try to play in the same playgrounds."
Eli Yishai, former Interior Minister of Israel
"These migrants are a cancer in the nation’s body."
Miri Regev, Likud MK
"There are no African refugees in this country; infiltrators aren’t refugees, like soft drinks aren’t fruit juice."
Michael Ben-Ari, former MK
my dad used to travel internationally for business when I was little. he brought me back a 1st generation Game Boy (along with a japanese copy of Zoids Densetsu), and this cart. a small handful of games I’d been aware of and untold dozens of ones no one at school had heard of. I remember being excited because I was observant enough to know that the cover art was cribbed from the game Air Fortress, which I owned, and I had hoped the cart contained a sequel (it didn’t). Obviously I was pretty popular for quite a while. I eventually lent it to a friend - he subsequently “lent” it to someone else. never saw the cart again. said friend got hit in the face with a heavy crane sheave years later when he was an adult. I was glad to hear of it.